Shaping Technology into Solutions 

Twitter E-mail RSS
magnify
Home Topic Remote play

Remote play

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  treymarshall 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ibn Abu

Is there any way to convert the output pdf file so that it can be shared between multiple devices remotely? This would let players play long-distance.

#7008 Reply

treymarshall

Hi,
    That is a great suggestion and has been on the To Do list for a while. The challenge is in importing to another’s device and making the appropriate player linkages. Stay tuned, I’ll have an update later in January.

#7013 Reply

Ibn abu

Great, looking forward to it!

#7689 Reply

Ibn Abu

Is this still being developed, or have you decided it’s not feasible?

#7692 Reply

treymarshall

I have admittedly been caught up in other projects. Really, I’d like to do a cloud-based solution that solves many of these requests (with an option for off-line play of course), but it’s a bigger undertaking for the amount of free time that I have. I’ll post an update in March. Promise.

#8784 Reply

Txus

Any further development…. I forsee a huge improvement in the quality and number of users in case a group can play this game remotely.
    Please go ahead with it.

#8813 Reply

treymarshall

I agree, it’s been more of a time issue. Designs are being fleshed out, implementation to follow. Thanks for the encouragement.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Remote play
Your information: