Shaping Technology into Solutions 

Twitter E-mail RSS
magnify
Home Topic How do you create periods, events, or scenes?

How do you create periods, events, or scenes?

Microscope Journal Forums Microscope Journal Issues How do you create periods, events, or scenes?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  treymarshall 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Grell

I was using the app for the first time on iPad and got to the first pass stage, but once there could not figure out how to add things to the history. I tried all the available buttons that I could see, but the most I was able to do was edit the text of the end period’s description or display the palette. Is there something I’m missing here? Well, almost certainly there is, and I would be happy to know what it is. It’s also possible that there is some error with the app on the iPad, but that seems much less likely than me not noticing something.

#52 Reply

treymarshall

Tap and hold down (i.e. long press) on the row after which you want to a piece of history. It will then give you the option to add a Period, Event, or Scene, depending upon context. There are a few stages of the game where you’re asked to do something else (like choose a Focus) so adding history is disabled for that step, but you should be good to go if the game stage is First Pass, Make History, and Explore Legacy.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: How do you create periods, events, or scenes?
Your information: