Shaping Technology into Solutions 

Twitter E-mail RSS
magnify
Home Topic Export Causes Crash

Export Causes Crash

Microscope Journal Forums Microscope Journal Issues Export Causes Crash

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  treymarshall 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Risus Monkey

Just bought the app and I’m very excited to use it. While playing around with it (just made it past the palette), I tried to export via email and PDF. In both cases, I got an immediate crash. I’m on an iPhone 4 running iOS 5.1 if tha helps.

#73 Reply

treymarshall

Good catch, sorry about that. I suspect it will work once you add a lens, focus, and a piece of history. I can reproduce it, so it should be fixed in the next update.

#82 Reply

treymarshall

The bug is fixed in the development build, so it will be in the next update.

#4482 Reply

treymarshall

To confirm, this is fixed in v1.0.3.

#4906 Reply

Michael Glasser

Still crashed for me with 1.0.4 on an iPod with iOS 6, *but* I did not have any emails set up on it. Once I did it worked fine. Still, an error message would be better than a crash… even if the problem was tied to an ID-10-T situation. 🙂

#4924 Reply

treymarshall

Could you please provide a little more information regarding the crash, i.e. the steps taken right before and clarification on the email setup that you described. App stability is definitely a priority.

#4926 Reply

Michael Glasser

I had disabled all email accounts prior to using your program (from iOS System Preferences). I then used the program, and tried to send it as an email. No error message or anything else – just *poof* the program quit. Did this repeatedly before I got the brilliant idea that maybe having an active email account just might help the situation. Went to the System Preferences and turned an email account on.

Went back to your program and it worked just fine (though the “Big Picture” got cut off on the PDF – does this with a lot of the seeds even, so it is not as if the Big Picture is a huge paragraph… but that is a different issue).

#4929 Reply

treymarshall

Good catch, I can reproduce that. I’ll fix it (or try) in the next release. I’ll check out the PDF formatting too.

#4975 Reply

treymarshall

This is fixed in the forthcoming v1.0.5.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Export Causes Crash
Your information: