Shaping Technology into Solutions 

Twitter E-mail RSS
magnify
Home Topic Android version?

Android version?

Microscope Journal Forums Microscope Journal Suggestions Android version?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 21 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  treymarshall 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Brian Raff

I have both an android phone and a kindle fire, and would very much buy this app were it available.

#48 Reply

treymarshall

Thanks Brian for your suggestion and interest. I’m in the process in gauging interest in an Android version (others have mentioned it as well). An iPad version is also on the list. I’ll have an update in April on the potential availability.

#53 Reply

Cary

I would definitely buy an Android version of this. And force my friends to too. 😉

#56 Reply

treymarshall

I’ll check around to see if I can get this on a faster track.

#57 Reply

aldantefax

I would like to see an Android version as well, or some type of web application leveraging Java/Flash/Ruby/etc.

#59 Reply

Smitty

I also would like to see an Android version. I’ve been tempted to create one myself, or at least a webapp version, but if you’ve got this goin’ on, I’d gladly purchase this!

#62 Reply

Matt Dukes

You make an Android version and I will hold everyone I know hostage until they buy it.

#64 Reply

treymarshall

Feel free to do that with your iPhone-bearing friends as well 🙂 I’m still researching a few options, I’ll have an update in a few days. Thanks everyone for your interest!

#83 Reply

gyakusetsu

+1 for web app!

#4484 Reply

treymarshall

I may look at doing an HTML / Javascript version over the summer, but if anyone knows somebody who wants to give it a shot, by all means have them contact me.

#4829 Reply

Brian Raff

Any update on either this or a web app?

#4830 Reply

treymarshall

There really hasn’t been bandwidth to investigate this further. An iPad version is in the works though.

#4833 Reply

Humanoids

Hello,

– And about eh Android version ? i don’t purchase any Apple products, and i have two tablets running on Android.

– Or java app ?

Thanks (and giving) 😀

#4839 Reply

treymarshall

I appreciate the interest, thanks. I have another project I need to finish before the new year. I’ll see if I can address it one way or the other after that.

#4954 Reply

Edward Gordon

Hey, I was wondering if any bandwidth freed up to create an android or web app?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
Reply To: Android version?
Your information: